We are happy that the following speakers have confirmed to contribute with a presentation:
- Dr. Wiestawa E. Krawczyk, University of Silesia, Poland: "Ions in polar waters, examples from Svalbard archipelago"
- Mr. Michael Rudolph, Goethe-University of Frankfurt, Germany: "Analysis of hypochlorite-based disinfectants"
- Dr. Toshihiro Yoshimura, Japan Agency for Marine-Earth Science and Technology: "Purification of alkali and alkaline-earth elements from environmental and biological samples using an ion chromatograph with a fraction collector system for stable isotope measurements"
- Dr. Karl-Heinz Bauer, Hessenwasser GmbH, Germany: "Determination of Chromium(VI) in water samples, on the way to a multi-purpose standard. IC-PCR – Influence of matrix – agreement between methods"
- Dr. Matteo D. Gallidabino, Northumbria University in Newcastle, England: "Advancing criminal investigation of terrorist attacks: forensic profiling of energetic material residues using ethanol-enhanced, gradient ion-chromatography – high resolution mass spectrometry (IC-HRMS)"